Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Passed midnight ramblings...

Hello everyone! Hw's everyone doing? Sorry for the silence... I've been busy with stuffs... I hope to get back to scrapping mode soon... I miss scrapping! Last week I did lot of altering- mini albums & journals... But bummer, I forgot to take pics and most of the stuffs were sold already... Note to myself: next time make sure take photos! ehehehe

On Monday I received ATCs from Edleen... Tqvm! It's nice... Yeay adding more ATC to my collection... Will upload some pics later on...

For now I'm still working on another mini album for someone... Hope she likes it... Just playing around... Can't wait to finish the whole thing...

Ok need to get some sleep now... Hope I'll be back with more updates... Till then, take care everyone...

0 comments: