Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Project Life Week 11 *updated*

Almost done with my project life week 11. Well almost because I still need 2 more photos for the 2nd page... Something happened last night, the paper jammed while I was printing photos and somehow the cartridge spoiled grrrrrrrr


I was bummed coz that was my last photo pack! And it's so hard to find shops selling those, most out of stock :( That's why I have to you my b&w photo pack, hence this week there's mixture of photos, b&w and coloured.... I just hope I can find some paper packs for my Selphy ES40 soonest!!!

Here's my pages for week 11.... Using mostly Crate Paper for the week pages... Yes, I'm de-stashing yet again :)





TFL and have a great week ahead xx


3 comments:

Blossom inch said...

awesome PL and hopefully you can find the photo paper soon.

Lynnda said...

Ahhh what a bummer!!!! Hope you find the stock the soonest... Great PL ..hugs..xoxo

Naddy said...

Tq yuz n lynnda xx