Wednesday, March 9, 2011

LO: You're so beautiful to me



Finally scrapped again yesterday.... Made 2 LO actually.... So wuhooo to me ehehehe This is the first LO.... Zara in her first jeans *cuteness*




Materials used: Bazzil cs, AC pp, Prima flowers, October Afternoon journal sticker, 29th Street Market clear words, 7G sticker, MR mists, distress ink pad, buttons, glitter frame from a RAK, MS puncher, doilace, pearl strand, lace, foam squares.

This LO was based from Sketchabilites dt sketch...

TFL :)

6 comments:

Amelia Khalik said...

Hey beb. I see u embracing motherhood. Just love that spirit of ur's. Ur baby zara is totally a cutie. She looks super duper adorable in that jeans n mummy scrap a gorgeous layout of her pics!:)))

Lynnda said...

MashaAllah...oh my your baby is so so cute... I want to eat her...yum!!...hehehhe... I cant wait to see you... and this layout is simply theee sweetest...with Zara cutest photos.... hugs Nad...xoxo

Blossom inch said...

ala cutenya Nad, that is her first jeans? such a cutie...and this layout is so nice with those puzzle square2 papers and photos here and there. I like it!

HaniFadil said...

she's so adorable nad. looks like a big girl already. :-)

Shona said...

beautiful..love the colors and the lace section :)

Naddy said...

Tq for the lovely comments ladies :)