Thursday, October 7, 2010

LO: Sun kissed



Hi ladies! Happy Thursday! I was browsing my photo archives and printing some photos... Was supposed to pack my scrapping bag... BUT I ended up doing a LO... ehehe I guess it's bright week for me this week... Coz it's another bright LO :) I love how it turned out... Love the photo too... It was taken at Cottesloe Beach, Perth back in April '10... It was such a beautiful day & lovely weather...


Materials used: Coredinations cs, BG pp, Karen Foster Design sticker, 7G stickers, AC thickers, Prima flowers, Pink Paislee artisan tapes, Hambly, crackle paints, mists, blings, flower, leave, rub-ons

TFL :)

7 comments:

Lynnda said...

oh my darling Nad... this is simply beautiful Ok... love it all... gorgeous picture too... and yes... love the colors...shout fun and happy...well done..xx

Amelia Khalik said...

Pack ur bags?? where too?? hehehe. I think u nailed the brights very well..great lo nad.:))

Chowchow said...

Brights are always fun to do. Gosh it has been more than 10 years since I have stepped on Cottesloe Beach. I do miss Perth.

LOve the layout and definitely - you all look gorgeous sun-kissed.

Jasmin B said...

Very well titled, dear! The photos surely shows the sun kissing on you pretty ladies' cheeks! The pink-orange mix is fabulous...reminds me of fruit punch drink :)

Anonymous said...

preety.... :)
loving the burst of colours here..such a happy LO!!!
Thanks for dropping by dear. :)

Edleen said...

i like the happy layout! scrap more Nad :D

Naddy said...

Tq jazz, azura & ed... yes ed i need to scrap more ehehe