Friday, July 10, 2009

Update.....

Hello all... Sorry for the silence... Hope everyone is doing great... I've been busy myself.... Last weekend had crop party at my place to celebrate Scrappingchix's 1st anni... It went well alhamdulillah... Tq to those who came...

Then now I'm just busy with stuffs and preparing myself for an upcoming trip... So need to do some packings and what nots....

But I do miss scrapping... I hope I can do some scrapping before I leave...

Anyway take care everyone... Hopefully my next update will be on a new LO/altered art?

4 comments:

Mazlina said...

hi nad..

nak pergi mana tu?

Shyra said...

Naddy, thanks for having us ya? And also for the yummy foods(tak tau how many times dah i tell u this.hehe)..ur going on a holiday? how nice!its on my wishlist too..cant wait to see your next creation! :)

Jasmin B said...

Have good trip babe!

hugs....

Naddy said...

Mazlina- not really a holiday... more of a spiritual trip... I'm goin umrah, insyaAllah...

Shyra- no worries... Glad you enjoyed it.... I'm going Umrah insyaAllah...

Jazz- tq dear...