Thursday, January 15, 2009

Quest

Hello... I'm back from a short trip... I can't wait to get back at scrapping... I have lotsa new & old photos to scrap ehehehe I must get cracking soon! Now that my new blind is up, the scrap room seemed brighter n larger... Just need a little touch up here n there :)

On the other hand, some of my scrap buddies are in a quest of 100 LOs for this year... that's abt 8-9 LOs per month... Ermmmm let see if I can join in the "fun" ahahaha But I think I'll follow Mich's style:

1) One mini album = 5 layouts

2) A simple altered item = 3 layouts
3) A large altered item = 5 layouts

And so far I've only done 2 LOs! So I must get myself busy ahahahha

Ok la, need to catch up on stuffs... Hopefully after that I can scrap... Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Maya Ariffin said...

Hi Naddy! I got an award for you. So please check my blog :)

Naddy said...

awww tq maya...